Monitor your web store with Fake order windows application bot!
Prevent purchase process issues and bugs !
This windows application bot will help you to auto create fake orders on your web store.
With this bot you can easily create fake product orders on your web store and monitor your purchase order flow.
You can use it to test your own web store to identify the situation when your purchase order flow does not work and your customers can not order your products.
Main Features of the bot:
- Developed for your specific web store and purchase flow!
- Multiple product support (can be selected randomly).
- Emulates real human purchase process.
- Auto generates fake user data or uses predefined data csv file.
- Writes the log with all created fake orders.
- Set random wait time interval between orders.
- Can solve captcha (you need account on 2Captcha for this).
- Set amount of orders to do each run.
- Supports socks5, socks4, public http proxies and private http proxies.
- Build-in random useragents.
- View and edit list of useragents used by the bot to test orders from different browsers.
- Clears cookies, cache, history each round.
- Random proxy selection option to emulate customers from different locations.
- Works on Windows 7/8/10
- Auto save last configuration.
- Auto load last configuration on start.
- Ability to schedule and auto run the bot using Windows task scheduler.
- Auto check proxy before each run.
- Auto block dead proxies during the run.
- Display current proxy in use.